Sustainable procurement and corporate social responsibility (CSR) are an integral part of modern corporate management.
IPA is a participant in the UN Global Compact and its ‘ten principles’ inform all our strategies, policies, and procedures.
This corporate directive must be followed by everyone in the organisation: we expect all our sub-contractors, suppliers, and service providers to abide by its principles, and we will not work with any organisation known to be in breach of them.
IPA will do everything in its power to:
- support and respect human rights
- avoid complicity in any abuse of human rights
- uphold freedom of association and recognise the right to collective bargaining
- eliminate forced and compulsory labour
- eliminate child labour
- prevent discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- take a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- promote greater environmental responsibility
- encourage the development and dissemination of environmentally-friendly technologies
- work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery