International Procurement Agency
Founded in 1981, International Procurement Agency B.V. has grown to become one of the leading organisations in providing superior supply, procurement, consultancy services and emergency response on a global scale to principals in all parts of the developing world on a strictly independent basis.
IPA closely adheres to the specific rules and guidelines set out by its principals. Our staff is well versed in the comprehensive procurement regimes and project management methods of the various bi- and multilateral donors.
IPA guarantees a tailor made, efficient, fully transparent and accountable procurement, supply and advisory process, whether we source the required products for the project's implementation, select the most appropriate contractor for the equipment to be purchased or the appropriate consultant for the assignment.
The management of IPA acknowledges that sustainable procurement and social corporate responsibility are an integral part of modern corporate management.
In consideration of the above it has accepted a company directive, setting forth a series of rules and guidelines under the name C(orporate) S(ocial) R(esponsibility) regulations, which are compulsory for all members of the organisation.
IPA expects all its sub-contractor to abide with these Directives and requests that cases where a sub-contractor cannot comply, for whatever reason, such cases are reported to the management.
The principles adopted by IPA are;
1. IPA will not enter into any form of business with organisations of which any form of human right abuse is known;
2. IPA supports the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
3. IPA will not enter into any form of business with organisations known to be apply forced and/or compulsory labour;
4. IPA will not enter into any form of business with organisations known to be involved in any form of child labour;
5. IPA will not enter into any form of business with organisations known to apply discriminating practices in respect of employment and occupation;
6. IPA requires its subcontractors, suppliers and service providers to support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
7. IPA will whenever possible promote environmental responsibility;
8. IPA will encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies;
9. IPA will not enter into any form of business with organisations known to be involved in corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
IPA is looking for a Procurement Specialist and Project Buyer
Ter versterking van onze organisatie in Bussum zijn wij op zoek naar collega’s voor de functies van:
PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST en PROJECT BUYER.
Voor de vacature tekst zie onderstaande link
Sollicitaties met CV en motivatie kunnen gericht worden aan HR@ipa-bv.nl